Digitalization and complex industry dynamics, compounded by a highly competitive environment and the commoditization of traditional telecom services, are compelling CSPs (Communications Service Providers) to transform their capabilities and develop new core competencies. The industry has moved much beyond voice communications. It is data traffic, across both wire-line and wireless networks that are now shaping the future.
Some of the key trends and challenges are
- Disruptive competition is the principal industry challenge
- Network quality remains a key point of differentiation
- Ensure the stability of IT systems at peak loads
- Regular implementation of new releases
- Maintain the correct operation of current functionality (invoicing, service management, etc.)
- Ensure rich end user experience with greater emphasis on performance and security
- Match the pace of disruptive trends and cater to both old and new world applications
Today Telco’s are trying to find a balance between the new network technology deployment cost vis-a-vis OSS/BSS (Operation Support System/Business support system) changes to accommodate and launch innovative products/services using new network technology. More now than ever before, Communications Service Providers (CSPs) are looking for ways to transform their legacy, plan ahead for transformation required to secure future in the digital age.
ZenQ testing expertise in the following fields of BSS
- Product management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Revenue Management
- Order Management
- Workforce Management
- Data Warehousing & Reporting
- Automation of large scale Regression suits
At ZenQ, we have state-of-the-art functional testing lab which enables us to test various combinations of network and bandwidth.