Designation: Executive/Sr Executive – Talent Acquisition
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- 4 to 6 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Regular MBA Degree from a recognized college or university.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team player.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and internet research.
- Strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of the consumer tech talent market