Position: Sales Director
Experience: 13 – 15 years
Education: MBA Preferred
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
ZenQ (www.zenq.com) is a pure-play Testing services provider, currently seeking an experienced and senior Sales professional to accomplish our aggressive growth strategies. This role requires a seasoned professional, who can provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions, develop and implement sales and marketing strategy, monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals. The incumbent should have the right mix of technical and business exposure, to focus on achieving and exceeding revenue and performance goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall ZenQ strategic direction, and sell IT services to Software Product companies, and to the IT end-user companies
- Stay current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets; demonstrate the knowledge to position and map ZenQ’s capabilities that align to client business objectives and initiatives
- Identify leads via channel partners, web-based tools, cold-calling, networking, events
- Develop relationships with C level and other key executives within the client/prospect base
- Develop leads; qualify leads into opportunities; manage the sales cycle and timely follow-ups with the internal team and the client personnel
- Travel to client sites abroad to meet existing and potential clients to convert leads into projects
- Manage existing client relationships in association with delivery teams
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, areas of proposed client base expansion and accurate sales forecasting
- Conceive, develop, and implement business plans with the purpose of accomplishing short and long term goals.
- Constant Review and Monitoring of team members towards the achievement of objectives
- Bringing in the best sales and marketing practices of the industry
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Build client engagement/relationship with key stakeholders, 100% retention and development of existing clientele
- Manage the sales teams to deliver profitable growth
- Ensuring continuous adherence to existing guidelines on various aspects of delivery, response to internal clients
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Minimum of 13-15 years of experience in selling complex, IT services to Direct Customers
- Proven contacts in the IT industry
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel abroad as required
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills