Designation: Senior Software Developer (Node JS)
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Education: Engineering Graduates
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Strong Knowledge of:
- OOPS concepts
- Data Structures
- Database concept
- Agile Development practices
- Working Experience of:
- Experience in designing and building large-scale, high availability, secure web applications and REST-ful API using Node.js in an agile methodology.
- Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io etc.
- SQL Builder like Knex etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
- Implementation of security like oAuth 2.0 and data protection.
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
- Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
- Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- MS SQL – Basic Schema development and proficiency in development of – Stored Procedures, Functions, Views etc.
- Angular 6/7 or Angular JS or React JS
- HTML, CSS3 and Java Script
- Git based Source control/Code Repo tools
- Optional, but good to have tech skills:
- Working knowledge of NOSQL Databases such as MongoDB
- Working knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Frontend/UI Design Experience
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Understand the functional requirements/user stories and develop product features
- Collaborate with other stakeholders of the project/product team to gather required information and share relevant updates
- Continuously learn and adapt newer processes, technologies as needed by project team/organization