Internship Program at ZenQ
Internship Program: A group of eligible candidates will be offered Virtual Internship/training, followed by weekly and final assessments. The successful candidates will be offered a full time ‘Test Engineer’ position at ZenQ.
Position: Testing Intern for Freshers
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Education: B.E / B.Tech (IT, CSE, EEE, ECE & Mech) / MCA / M.Tech Graduates
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Free of cost
- Training on functional testing and basics of test automation
- Training by experienced ‘Testing’ professionals on live projects
- Weekly and final assessments
Successful internship completion benefits:
- Full-time Test Engineer position at ZENQ
- A stipend of Rs. 5000*
- Course completion certificate
- B.E / B.Tech (IT, CSE, EEE, ECE & Mech) / MCA/M Tech Graduates. (2019 pass outs)
- B.E/B Tech-2020 (CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, Mech & M Tech) who have completed exams and ready to join us immediately
- Candidate should have a laptop/desktop with webcam and stable internet connectivity to participate in the selection process and subsequently the internship program
- Must be having 65% & above throughout their academic career
- No pending backlogs
- Candidate should possess good technical skills from academics
- Must be able to join immediately
- Candidates who have undergone the hiring process with ZENQ in last 6 months are NOT eligible
- Online Written Test on Quantitative Aptitude/General reasoning/Verbal Skills/C Programming/Communication skills
- Online Technical Interview
- The internship will begin as a virtual program, however, if situations permit, we would require candidates to participate in the internship program physically in the ZenQ office, Hyderabad.
- Candidates who successfully completed the internship will be interviewed for a full-time position.
- *Candidates who clear our criteria in the internship program and who are not offered a full-time role will be paid a stipend of 5000.